Smooth appearance without visible layers, higher mechanical strengths, very fastprinting speeds and it happens to be a biodegradable material; has ULTRA NATURAL PLA become the “5-legged sheep” of 3D FDM prototyping and pattern making?
Because of its simplicity of printing and itsunique characteristics, PLA Ultra is suitable for both generic and targeted uses:
– ASPECT : A print with this material guarantees the best finish of your parts, without apparent defect, with the respect of the coasts thanks in particular to an excellent bonding of the layers during the printing.
– SPEED: This polymer allows high speed printing up to 300mm/s (5X faster than market standards) for your rapid prototyping while maintaining high quality printing.
– RE BAKING: Increasing its resistance to temperature is possible on your solid objects thanks to a process in the oven or water bath in order to obtain a Tg close to 140°C, find the process in detail by following this link : Biodegradable PLA resistant to 140°C ?
– BIODEGRADABLE: This polymer is biosourced, from corn starch, which makes it fully biodegradable.
– MECHANICAL STRENGTH: The PLA Ultra surprises because it does not break directly, we have added a certain flexibility which makes it more resistant. The addition of an elastic property allows new needs to be met.
– RATE : The PLA Ultra is available from 37€ht for 1k of material, which makes it a very affordable material.
Find the PLA Ultra Natural on our online store: